Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Paperwork


My recruiter stopped by today. I'm not very good at answering my phone especially when I'm sleeping. So I didn't wake up until he knocked on the door and all the dogs started barking. I answered in my jammies. Most people would find this embarrassing but I have really cute jammies and I don't embarrass easily. =) I had to sign some paperwork so he could run a police report on me. My record in Las Vegas is clear. =) Super happy about that!! I have another meeting with him tomorrow at noon, where we will discuss MEPS and other things. He'll probably tell me I can't drink caffeine until after MEPS. I live on caffeine, so this will be hard. So I'm going to go drink a case of soda pop that way I can live on fumes for the next few days =P LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment