Friday, July 17, 2009

Thank you!

To keep this blog anonymous, I do not post any names. But there are certain people who have been supportive and made this process easier for me.
Thank you to my recruiter. You are awesome, and even though we annoyed each other at times and filled out a thousand papers together, I love you to death! You are not only my recruiter through this but you are also one of my closest friends. Please thank Chief R and Chief W for me as well. They are some of the most awesome people I have ever met and I couldn't have done this without them.
Thank you to my mom. Mom, I couldn't haved made this decision without your support and love. I am going to miss you so much in boot camp. Take care of my doggies for me and give them plenty of love.
To JH- Thank you for being there throughout my entire life. Even though you questioned my motives about enlisting, you were just looking out for me. Thank your family for me too. I feel proud knowing I have their support.
To my Military Guy- This is only the beginning. Thank you for being supportive and giving me an idea of military life. And helping to reassure me that I did indeed make the right decision. XOXO


I love each and every one of you! And I WILL see you all again very soon!!

XOXO

Serena

1 comment:

  1. Everyone is very proud of you Serena! The Navy is lucky to have you. It will be a great experience, one that will enrich your life forever. I admire your patriotism and dedication and have always had all the faith in the world in you from the moment we met until now. Go get em babe! Nothing can stop you if you, yourself, won't let it!

    ReplyDelete